Full season phosphate supply without the lockups.
NTS Soft Rock™ is a bio-friendly, colloidal clay-based calcium phosphate that can never lock up, in stark contrast to all other phosphate sources. This exceptional fertiliser includes 8 – 9% phosphorus, 19.3% calcium, a high analysis of silicon and a rich lode of trace elements. A microbe friendly bio-phosphate, which is an integral part of our soil regeneration program. This is one of the few phosphate sources that do not have problems with high levels of the heavy metal cadmium.
- ACO certified version available (one tonne minimum buy).
- All elements are in colloidal form. This provides ongoing plant-availability and ensures that none of the component elements can ever become locked up.
- Processed phosphate fertilisers can contain high levels of the heavy metal, cadmium. NTS Soft Rock™ is an unprocessed phosphate – an ideal alternative for minimising this environmental and health problem.
- Exceptional trace element levels.
- Helps re-mineralise soils.
- Colloidal minerals provide health benefits to soil microbes.
- Colloidal calcium component (approx. 20%) is much more plant available than limestone.
- High in silicon. Research suggests increased brix levels in plants are related to the presence of silica.